- Encouraging the Tribal children to express their feelings in the form of poems, songs and stories in both the languages of Telugu and English.
- Collection of tribal ancient stories to preserve for the future generations.
- Making School Magazines by the Tribal kids at school level.
- Teaching the academic lessons by writing the textual topics in the form of play lets and make the children to perform on their own to learn themselves.
- Singing the tribal folks and make the tribal children to perform on the festive platforms.
- Focussing on Tribal creative classroom.
- Encouraging the Tribal Children to speak of their mother tongue, so that to ensure the enrichment of tribal culture.
WORKS PUBLISHED IN PERSONAL CREDIT
- SILAKOLA (Collection of anthologies)2011
- GURI (Collection of anthologies) 2018.
- Participated in work shop on ‘’REVITALISING EDUCATION WITH CULTURAL INPUT’’ organised by ‘’CENTRE FOR CULTURAL RESOURCES AND TRAINING’’(Under the aegis of Ministry of Culture, Govt of India) at TURA,
- Participated in state level Training session for ‘’PUNADI’’, organised by Sate Government of AP in collaboration with Tribal Welfare Dept. And Rajeev Vidya Mission (Sarvasiksha Abhian) from 26.02.2012 to 28.02.2012.
- Participated in State level ‘’QuEST’’ write shop 2012-13 at ITDA, Rampachodavaram, East Godavari Dist.
- Acted as a resource person for English in the ‘’SUPER 30’’ team in ITDA, Parvathipuram, by the Project Officer, ITDA, Parvathipuram.